If the idea of outdoor entertaining in style has you fired up, set your sights on this fire pit table. Crafted for those with a beach-chic mindset, this 28" square steel gas fire pit table sports a hand-applied driftwood tone finish for an easy-breezy vibe. Adding to its charm: a plank-effect top and wicker-inspired details for textural interest. Stainless steel burner with lava rock adds a captivating element sure to wow.
- Steel frame with plank-effect tabletop
- Side panels accented with wicker-inspired details
- 28" square fire pit table with CSA-approved 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock, burner cover and all-weather protective cover
- Convertible to natural gas
- Door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Rotary ignition system with adjustable flame control
- Assembly required
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Fire Pit Table
||Square Fire Pit Table
|Item Color Key
||Lyle Fire Pit Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||28''W x 28''D x 24''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Other Outdoor Products
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.