Reminiscent of Hollywood glamour of yesteryear, this queen panel bed interprets luxury in a decidedly modern way. Sumptuous details include button-tufted upholstery, faceted faux crystals and chrome-tone accents beautifully lit by LED lights enhanced with remote-controlled settings for color and brightness.
- Includes headboard, footboard, rails and roll slats
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Gray finish with replicated wood grain
- Faux leather upholstery
- Faux crystal and faceted chrome-tone metal accents
- Accent LED lights with remote to control color and brightness
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.