The forecast calls for high-style living. Sporting a fog-hued, tweed-weave fabric in a light and lovely shade of gray, this sectional is sure to lift your spirits and elevate your style. The sectional's clean-lined profile and crisp, track arms are punctuated with black nickel-tone nailhead trim that adds so much panache. Seven heavenly toss pillows showcase the beauty of black all the more.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing sofa with corner wedge, armless chair and right-arm facing loveseat
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 7 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Hallenberg 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||118''W x 93''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.