When it comes to head-turning looks and a high-quality feel, this sectional in chocolate brown is sure to whet your appetite. Because only the best will do for you, this decidedly contemporary sectional is covered in genuine leather for your pleasure. The sectional's low-profile back, deep chaise and prominent stitched detailing lend a casually cool sensibility. And for that much more comfort: back and seat foam cushions with a special feather-fiber blend.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Zippers keep chaise cushion from sliding
- Cushions are constructed with a special feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Leather upholstery
- Semi-attached back cushions
- Loose arm bolster pillows included
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Millennium® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||Kiessel 2-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||124''W x 76''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.